Failure in conception, diagnosed to be unexplained infertility. Should I take the injection for follicle rupture?

hi.. I m trying to conceive from past three years but no progress. i have a retroverted utereus but my doc s tell me thats not an issue. i have a regular periods my husband too is fine ( sperm counts are good) everything seems normal with me. but i have nt conceived at all. My doc is telling me to go for an IUI as she says its an unexplained infertility , but me and my husband are not ok with IUI. now recently i met my doc she is planning to give me an injection on the 7th & 10th day of my periods. i suppose that injection are for follicle rupture of my both ovaries. should i proceed with that?? pls help as i m too confused..
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012