Failed to have children after continuous attempt of 4 years. What should we do to have children ?

Dear Sir, Four years have passed since we got married. I am 30, 5 feet 10 inch, 55 Kg. My wife is 23, 5 feet 8 inch, 65 Kg. Even after continuous attempt we have not been able to have children. We didn t use any contraceptives also. According to Diagnostic report, the quality of semen is poor, and my wife s Hemoglobin percentage is less and Thyroid percentage is more than necessary. Mine and my wifes Blood Group and RH Factor is AB +ve. What should we do to have children ? Please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011