Failed pregnancy twice. First due to 3 heart chambers and second due to bleeding. Precautions? Test for both the partners?

Hi very goodevening,
My sister-in-law has faced problem in pregnancy in two times.1st time,at the of 6th,observed that heart chambers are 3 instead of four.So doctor suggested to remove.Removed and after 1 year some folic acid tablets were suggested by doctor before pregnancy,after using,she conceived.General checkups were done by the doctor.At the month of third,she observed light bleeding spot.Immediately went to doctor and taken the ultrasound.Doctor says that there is no heartbeat and formation of baby is not good and suggested to remove.So plz tell me what happened to her and what precautions to be taken for next time.Is it any major problem.She has 19 years only.plz suggest or anything test to be taken for both the wife and husband.plz suggest....
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013