Failed pregnancies, planning for IUI. Is it advisable to take a test to detect blockage of tubes?

Hi , its been 5 years of my marriage... and i got pregnant twice, 1st after 3 months of marriage which i got aborted with medicines and second after 2 yrs of marriage where i delivered a baby boy with normal delivery which was alive for 5 days only as i was affected with dengue .. fo it got transferred to baby and died...Now my query is since 2 yrs am not able to get pregnant so am planning for IUI and do you think that before that i should go for tube test to see if tubes are blocked for eggs to reach uterus
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012