Failed conception of second child due to severe stress during conception. Could that be a reason?

Dear doctor i got a good child in my first pregnancy.he is now in 3rd year.after him, i have 3 terminations.first,in the 5th month because fetus has a cyst in its brain at the place of ventricle ,2nd in the 2nd month just it was an unconscious termination and 3rd in the 3rd month because of no cardiac activity. doctors advising me to take folic acid tablets.but I don t think that is the main reason. i am taking folic rich food.but at the early trimesters I was not in a good condition mentally because of family that the main reason or any other reasons are there? please give me the solution. and again how many months I have to take to plan for my another healthiest pregnancy.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012