Failed back surgery. Chest twinges, numbness in arm. Have osteoporosis and neurofibromatosis. Should I be concerned?

I have had 2 back surgeries that failed. I have osteoporosis & Barretts Esophagus & have neufibromatosis. I had 2 EKGs that showed problems. I then had a nuclear stress test which was also positive. The doctor said I had probably had a mild heart attack . But I had an arteriogram and everything was ok. I am still having chest twinges & some numbness in my left arm like before. When I take a low grade aspirin , it helps. But every few days the twinges come back. I am a white female, 5ft 0 in & weigh 94 lbs. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012