Failed IVF. Having spotting. Precautions to be taken for second IVF?

Hi....yesterday only came to know about my first failed ivf and from yest evening, having spotting.. Think my periods are going to come.... We actually had ivf and icsi..... We are planning to go for second ivf as we have frozen embroys..... What precautions to be taken so that it should be successful ivf this time. I had earlier anterior wall fibroid which was removed last year... Doctor says my uterus is fine and healthy... What can be the reason for failure then
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013