Failed IVF. HSG reports and pelvic ultrasound normal. Planning another IVF. Precautions?

Hi Doctor , I am 37 years of age with all reports normal including HSG , pelvic ultrasound and other test done. I did 2 iui and one failed IVF ............. I am planing for my second cycle of IVF by the month of March 2013 . right now i am on ovral g , evion 200 and folvita ...........what extra precuations and care i should take get my cycl sucess ............does Bed rest is recomended ...can i take brisk walk after ivf . Thanks SHEENA
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013