Failed IUI, taken GMH-HP injection, HUMOG. Correct procedure?

hello sir i m 32 and my husband is 36 . we trying for baby for last two year . i had failed iui 2 times. tomorrow wil my 3 iui. my periods came on 13 october and my doc gave me clofert 25 mg for 5 days from 3day of period and gmh-hp 150 iu injection on 4th , 6th ,8th and 10 day . he gave humog 0000 iu on 11 day and tomoorow which is my 13 day doc will do iui. my doc do sonography only on 10 th day which shows follicle size r/l 16.5 mm and endo 11mm. whether all procedure igs going in right way. please help. my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012