Failed IUI, had bad quality of fertilized embryo due to Kruger's Criteria, on Oligocare. Is it advisable to go for IVF?

Hi Doctor, recently I & my wife decided to go IVF after several IUI failed! there were 5 eggs retrieved and fertilized. doctors says fertilized embroy are not in good quality. 2 of them with 4 cell grade 3 and one embroy 4 cell grade 4. these are the four embroys has been transferred and we hope that it me develops better once move to uterus . any way, doctor says reason for this that my sperm morphology is 2% (Kruger s Criteria). I am currently taking medicin named Oligocare . please suggest
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012