Failed IUD's, bleeding during intercourse, cancer ruled out. What could be the cause?

Hello! Ive recently become sexually active, amd after 2 failed iuds its been quite a ride. My second iud became inserted a week after the first one came out, which came out post losing my virginitit (in which my hymen tore, but there was no uterine blood to my knowledge), when my second IUD was inserted, the clampy thing was on longer than usual because the IUD trigger malfunctioned also. Yah crazy 2 Weeks. I know I do not have ANY diseases, nor do I have cancer , and have been cleared by my nurses. Could you possibly tell me whats going on with the iud and the fact im bleedi.g during intercourse? ( I know its not menstrual blood btw)
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer