Failed ICSI. Taken progesterone. Now first cycle of FET. What else can I do?

Hi, I have done 2 ICSI s before but with no luck. Both the times embroys were of good quality but still implantation failed. I took progestrone support both the times but sill had my AF before even beta HCG was due. Right now i am taking my first cycle of FET, can you pls advice what can i do other than those vaginal progestrone support which can help me in implantation. Also i have 3 blasts and 6 eight cell embroys available. Do you think should i go with blast once first. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012