Facing vitiligo, white patches on right side of neck. ADvised Melswift lotion after cell tranplant, no help. Cure ?

Hello Sir, I am 27 years old , facing vitiligo problem on past 9 years,white color patches occured on my right side neck , Now almost 70 % has been cured after treatment ,but still 30 % of white patches in my neck, 2 months before i had taken melanocyte cell transplantation ,after this treatment 3 pigments has been came,after that no improvement, Now docters suggested to me take MELSWIFT LOTION , past 15 days i am using this lotion on morning,and night i am using TACROZ 0.1 oinment , And weekly twice i am taking UV theropy, But no improvement,kindly suggest me sir,i need to come out ASAP from this problem.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013