Facing problems from digestive system gastroparesis, glucose rising, all other tests normal. What to do ?

started in AUgust i had seemed to eaten a slice of cake then right foot had internal hot flash , i had nerv conduction test sept that was normal & xrays normal. Oct the first week i had a sandwich for breakfast & then i started vomiitting , the follwoing week my menstral cycle came on & i had left side & back pain like something was attacking me inside. i found out later i had a right ovarian cyst . Since than i m and havin all kinds of problems from digestive system gastroparesis which i do not have diabetes and my glucose seems to continue to rise , now i m having allergy issues with my throat seems like my swallowing and like my throat wants to close or tongue wants to come out - i have had my thyroids , glucose tested and everthing & i don t know what s going on & no doctor can seem to know - i was always healthy prior to all this happening to me, it seems my whole body is affected & i don t knwo what to do --- what does this sound like
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013