Facing problem of severe anxiety and depression, under medication. Permanent cure?

i am 23 years male from andhra pradesh facing problem of severe anxiety and depression symptoms.i am under medication since 14 months and recently before a month i stop taking medicines as my parents are getting worried due to long run on prescription.i told the same to my doctor and quit as per his i am away from my place and couldn t approach him as of now because symptoms are again back and i am feeling very much dull,depressed and anxious lacking interest on current work location also adds fuel to my condition with no proper work from day to evening.kindly suggest whether i can continue my medicines for some more days till i can catch my last prescription medicines are CLORA SR 75,ALPAZ 0.25 AND MODAFIL 100.I stop taking meds since march 29 to date.please suggest me what to do as i am getting symptoms like boredom,anxious and nausea sometimes(not all the times).kindly suggest measures on CBT for permanent cure.Thak you
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013