Facing problem due to bigger butt. How to reduce it?

I weigh 140 lbs and am 5/9 tall, My biggest problem is my butt. It saggs so badly I feel i have no hope. I started a sprinting interval routine today and followed it up with a 10 minute butt workout. In 20 minutes i did 12 sprints while walking for one minute in between each sprint. I am tired of my saggy discusting butt. I almost want to upload a pic of it and send it you u so u know what im talking bout. Im frusterated. Will sprinting help?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Hi Dear and welcome to HCM...
dear sprintling will help,but it need consistency....this fat will burn with efforts,but will take months ....things you need are...
low caloric diet
daily one hour excercise at empty stomach ..
take a glass of water 10 mints before meal...
salad as an impprtant part of your diet...