Facing heavy hairfall, prescribed Mintop, Proanagen. What is the problem ?

Hi doctor... i am 29 year old female, from chennai..i had medium thick hair but since 2011 till now i am facing heavy hair fall ..and also i notice that my falling hair is smaller than my length of actual hair...particularly i am losing lots of hair when i get shower..i usually apply oil on my scalp before 2 hours of shower and when ever i touch rub my scalp i am getting lots of hair fall...and recently i consulted my dermotalagist and she prescibed me MINTOP 2% FOAM SOLUTION And proanagen tablets which i supposed to only at night...could you pls tell me whats my problem and why i am facing this severe hair loss?...i really lost total volume of my hair...will i able to regrow my hair back again? pls need your timely reply doctor.. thank you..
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013