Facing a dull sensation, soreness in the ankle. Took Advil and applied ice. Cure?

Hi, my name is Sarah. A couple hors ago today, while running a quick errand to the store, I started feeling this very dull sensation in my left heel. The sensation is NOT painful, but it's constant. I've taken some Advil, tried applying ice for a few minutes and tried laying w/ it raised. Nothing has helped it go away. It could possibly be that I rolled my ankle b/c that does feel a little sore, though does not feel like I sprained it. Am afraid it's mouthing serious.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013