Facing Rheumatic pain. Swelling of joints, shoulder pain and tiredness. Why is ESR high?

espected Sir., My wife facing Rheumatic pain since 4-5 years and we have taken treatments as per the direction of respected Doctors. After various examinations suggestion of the respected doctors from November 2011 to June 2012 she had taken following medicines : T. HCQS 200 mg 1-0-1 T. Folitrax 25 mg once a week- 10 mg in the morning and 15 mg in the evening ( Saturday) T. Folvite 5 mg twice a week (ÔµesdayandThursday) T. Tryptomer 10 mg 1/2 at night On 18th April 2012 as per Doctors advise examined the CBC, creatinine , SGOT , SGPT , ESR and mailed to him the reports which is also attached herewith please. Respected Sir, even the above medicines taken regularly from November 2011 there is no any relief observed and therefore she have discontinued the medicine from August 2012. NOW AGAIN SHE IS FACING THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS : 1.Swellings in the joints of ELBOW; WRIST; KNEE; ANKLE. 2. Pain at Shoulder & RIBS. 3. Achy problem whenever the weather changing. 4. Always looking tiredness. 5. The ESR found very high. Respected sir, Kindly advise above medicines are helpful or need to visit doctor again. Also please inform me this decease is completed removable or medicines should be taken regulaly for long time? Sir, your kind & favourable reply is anticipated please.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012