Facial, skin ex-foliation done to remove blemishes, burning on forehead, chin, red patches. Causes?

I recently got a facial and she said we would exfoliate the skin to remove some blemishes. She put this stuff ln my face and it burned a little especially on my forehead . And chin . She said this was normal. After screw hours I notched what looked like burns on my forehead and chin area. My cheeks are a little red too!!! What happened? What can I do. In fearful about the outcome and today is worse its been!!! This happened three days ago!! Help nn
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012