Facial rashes, tiny red bumps over cheeks, jawbone, spreading, discharging fluid. Treatment?

Hi, this morning I woke up and I had a rash all over the right side of my face. It s tiny little red bumps all over my cheek and jaw bone that started itching. After school I came home and it has now started to form on the left side of my cheek and my arms as well. It itches really bad and is a little painful. The one on my arms are forming in groups of 3 to 4 and ooze and clear fluid. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012