Facial rashes, small boils over face, forehead. Using steroid creams. Can surgery help?

Hi Doctor, I ve been using steroid creams on my face for the last 10 years and have now got addicted to them and without usage of these creams the entire face breaks into a rash and small boils all over the face. Even with the usage the redness is not visible but there are small boils all over my face and forehead . Kindly guide me how to encounter this problem and how to treat it. Can any surgery get rid of my skin problems. Thanks & Regards,
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012