Facial palpitation near eyelid. Had before due to deficiency of B6 and B12. Possible reason?

i am having a facial plpatation near my eyelid . it happened with me in 2007 and I go through all the blood tests and it was defciency of B6 and B12. I took some multivitamins and it was better but after 5 years it starts agian near my eyelids and irritates me a lot and bothers me in my work. I work in a office and on computer like 8 hrs a day and 3 days in a week. PLz help and advice, also the reason of this problem, thanks God bless u Sumera Cecil
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013