Facial pain syndrome, lymphotic colitis, diarrhea, inflamed colon, selling of belly, fever. Positive for RF. Suggest?

I have my facial pain syndrome and lymphotic colitis and have flares of colitis far too often which are only manageable with steroid treatment.

Recently I had a flare and started entocort which controlled the diarheaa but my colon was so inflamed that my belly had swollen immensely with pain. I went to the ER to additionally start on prednisone in which I take a high dose now.

I started having a fever and flushing in my face as well as extremely hot. It felt like I would burst into flames.

I have tested positive for the RF factor and have pain in all of my joints. This is a highly unusual flare. I have chronic severe occipital neuralgia and myofasial pain syndrome, but there is something else going on. My GP thinks I still just have myofasial pain syndrome, but my latest symptoms and research I have read do not indicate these symptoms are common with flareups. I'm going for a checkup with a fresh eye, and trying to get referred to a rhuemetologist.

My lymph nodes are also swollen without tenderness.

I feel there is a different issue now.

Any advise?

Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013