Facial pain, radiating to temple and neck, eye redness. Taken Biaxin and Prednisone. Temporal tendonitis?

hi. ive been experiencing symptoms of pain on the right side of my face for about 2 months now. the pain seems to start behind my eye and radiates to my temple and above my ear and sometimes in to my neck . my eye appears red and somewhat closed more than the eye on the left side of my face. i had a cat scan done of my sinuses and was put on an extended script of biaxin and prednesone but these didnt seem to alleviate my symtoms (did feel a little better for a couple of days). i just read about a condition called temporal tendonitis . does this sound feasible with what i am describing. also, my eye is very sensitive to bright light. thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012