Facial numbness, dizziness, lightheadedness and panic attacks. MRI scheduled. Is this Labrynthitis?

hi i have been dealing with facial numbness on my right side and my ear is hurting. I feel really dizzy, light headed throughout the day and it seems to be worse when i wake up. This condition has led to panic attacks and now i have been diagnosed with anxiety . My doctor has said that my ear has been complicated but it looks fine on normal tests. I do have a scheduled MRI soon. Could this be Labrynthitis?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012