Facial nerve paralysis, shaking of hands, twitching of face when nervous, lip and forehead twitching. Treatment?

hi, I am XXXX and i am 25 years male. sir i got facial nerve paralysis at the age of 10. i don t remember that what type of treatment i got but after some time i was well. But after some years i realised that i have some problems with my facial nerve like whenever i am confused i feel vibration and twitching on that side where i got nerve problem. whenever i have done something hard like loading some weight , i also feel shaking of my hands . at that time i was not serious about that because i considered it just my feelings and nothing serious. i found these symptoms which occasional i feel, 1- twitching and vibration whenever i am nervous or confused. 2- i can not see towards lens of any camera for more than 10 sec. after that twitching will start. 3-i can not make stay my lips without twitching for some time, i mean whenever i want to keep smile i feel vibrations on these nerves. 4- twitching when i am having laughter for consecutive 2 minutes. 5- sometimes i also get twitching on my forehead . sir now i am very much concerned about my these problems and i am serous about them. can you please suggest me what i have to do, what are precautions and what type of food can make up this deficiency? thank you for your time. sincerely, XXXX
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012