Facial injury, numbness near nasal cavity, headaches. Surgery to repair broken nose. Related symptoms?

I had a facial injury due to a fall in November of 2011. I have had facial numbness near by nasal cavity on my right hand side and weekly headaches since the injury. My history includes two surgeries to repair my broken nose almost 20 years ago. I have seen an ENT and informed that I do have a deviated septum . But I only have sinus infections every other year. In his opinion since I don t have sinus infections frequently surgery would not be an option. My big question can my past history be causing the numbness and facial pain...leading to headaches?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012