Facial injury, loss of consciousness, swelling in right eye, headache, slurred speech. Medical attention required?

Wednesday night (10th) I tripped and fell flat on my face, under the influence of alcohol due to it being my birthday. I lay unconscious for around 3-4 hours before arriving home, no idea how. My right eye is badly swollen and purple, and my head is a bit sore. My speech was a bit fragmented yesterday but seems ok now. Do I need to get checked out, anything I should worry about? Kind Regards
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013