Facial injury, cut on lips, bruised cheek and forehead, nose bleeds, headaches. Taken aspirin. Cure?

i was assaulted last week, and hit in the face a few times. i thought it was lightly, but i m not so sure now. my lip was split open, and my cheek and forehead were bruised. My nose also hurt, although I don t think it was broken. I just now had a nose bleed , which is very uncommon for me. I don t think I have had a nose bleed in 20 + years. I ve had a headache all day, and the nose bleed did not last very long. I ve taken 2 asprins, and am wondering if there is something else I can do?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013