Facial hair on chin and neck. Used laser treatment to remove it, hair growing back very fast. Permanent cure?

i have facial hair on my chin and neck ..... i had a laser treatment for that but it backfired and i got more hair after the treatment.... so now remove the hair with threading but they come back very soon and they are increasing in number with time .... now i m really scared to take any laser treatment again . so please suggest me how get rid of them permanently as im very uncomfortable because of them
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013