Facial hair in the chin area. Dark spots after getting laser hair removal done. Anything to do?

Hello, I am a 41 yr old African American female that is experiencing facial hair around the chin area. I have had a couple of laser removal treatments and it help with removing the hair. I haven t had any in about 4 months but I notice that I an getting dark spots in the areas where the hair is located. The dark spats tends to be hard and scabby. What can I do to help with this problem that I am having?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013