Facial flushing, severe sunburn, burning sensation around jawline and scalp, pinkish areas around face and neck

I have had not only facial flushing, but occasionally entire deep red body flushing in which all my skin feels like a severe sunburn ,(no sweating) for the past 20 months. the last 4 months my skin (most noticeable face and hands) swell and feels like it will rip open. tests show execellent automimmune response, low AM cortisol , and a pacreastatin level of 1,923. Many other endocrin test have been performed and returned in normal range. Intense Burning sensation of skin always starts around jawline or scalp and intensity lasts about 20 minutes then slowly calms down. redness takes up to 18 hours to completely fade back to normal. since first episode, areas of my face and neck have remained slightly pinker than before first episode.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012