Faced dizzy, breathing difficulty leading to collapse due to severity of son's asthma. Cause?

My son had a bad asthma attack last night and was really struggling to breathe so Much that I thought I was gonna lose him. As he taking inhaler my legs started to go from Under me and I couldn t breathe, I started to feel faint. My husband helped my son as I swayed into the bedroom and collapsed on the floor . I tried to breathe deep and slowly and started to feel Better. Felt so dizzy . I was okay and my son had calmed and was better. When I a woke the next morning I had a bad migraine and led on the floor as I felt dizzy . This went after A while. We later took My son to a&e and I was shaking, again dizzy . I m concerned what happened? I ve fainted when I was very young but is it just down to the stress of the situation?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012