Face twitching, drooping mouth. Pain in leg, feet cramps

every now and then i get these awful twitches all over my face. I haven t had them for 2 or 3 weeks now and just yesterday they started again. It feels like my mouth is drooping and i can t open it properly which means that i can t talk properly and i end up stuttering . The twitching is also under and around my eyes and on my forehead . There is no amount of food or kind of food that could be causing it or that helps to make it better. My hands also lock up so that my thumb is touching my index finger and i get pains down my legs and cramp in my feet so am unable to sit without moving about constantly to get comfortable. What could this be please help.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
You must be suffering from Electrolyte disorders.From the symptoms it seems to be due to lack of Calcium electrolyte in your body causing Neuromuscular excitability.
Hence i sincerely request you to do the following tests
(1)Complete blood count
(2)Serum electrolytes level (particularly S.Na,S.K,S.Ca,S.Mg).
If this is the case then you will have to get the disorder corrected immediately as it may worsen and may even become life threatening.
First do the investigations done and accordingly get the treatment started.

Feel free to ask questions,if any.