Face turns red and feel itchy, using product containing glitter and some fruits. Reason for allergy?

Hello, Recently I developed this allergy 6 months ago, where my face turns red with hives . This only happens when I eat strawberries, berries, pineapples, zucchini, broccoli, bell peppers or any food similar to it. Also when I use any cosmetics were it contains glitter or when I use lipsticks closer to red tones I develop this hive, but when I use eyeliner, face powder containing no glitter, nothing happens. I only develop this hive the day after I eat or use these cosmetics. First symptoms, my face would turn red and it will feel itchy. Then a few hours later, my face will become swollen around the eye area. I used to be able to eat and use this product with no problem, I don t know what trigger my body to develop this allergy to certain products. Any idea what is going on? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012