Face turning red from sun exposure, embarrassment, being insulted. Cream to prevent facial redness?

i need help ..i want to stop my face turning red. i get red for everythng. i stop goin out at store cuz my face turn so red when people looking at me. i even stop eatting with my family. cuz my face get so red. i quit my job cuz people was calling names and laughing at me . cuz my face turn so red.. there any cream that i can buy. so my face will stop turning red
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
HELLO there,
I can understand your concerns, First of if someone is laughing or moking at you because of the condition you have then you have to avoid those ignorant ppl NOT your job,ok.
Now coming to your problem I think You have a strong Photo Dermatitis.
you have to have some precautions along with medications,like for example
1:try to avoid direct sunlight if possible,use umbrella,shades or may be a hat or cap.
2:Always use a good quality sun block or screen of SPF greater than 30 especially during 9am-4pm.
3:lots of water
4:1% hYDROCORTISONE CREAM at the affected areas once a day for 10-12 days.
5:I would also suggest Tablet Fexofenadine 180mg during the problem for atleast 10 days everday.
and hope fully you ll feel much better but if not then you need to see a doctor physically to exclude other causes as a chat is not a replacement to a personal visit to a doctor.
and all the best.