Face tingling, shaky vision, stomach pains, numbness in legs, back pains post eating outside, diagnosed to be anxiety. Guidance?

Hi I have been feeling tingling on my face and pressure like someone is pushing it down and pressure that runs from the back of my ear and makes my Vision shaky I feel out of it also fell like a weird tast in my mouth from time to time. Also fell like I can t breath like some one is taking my oxygen from my body it makes my body fell frustrated and anxious. Fell shaky and my eyes fell a burning sensation. Stomach pain have to go urinate really fast. Numbness in my legs when I am asleep and my back hurts like a burning sensation. This all happend after 5 mint of going to eat at a restaurant. I went to the hospital they told me it was something that did not set well with my stomach and it had caused me to get a anxiety attack. But I think it might have somthing to do mercury . Can this be? its been a mouth in a half no more anxiety just all these symptoms. And if it could be well they do a test at the hospital?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013