Face skinny compared to the body with sunken cheeks, have an average body. Not on steroids, no smoking addiction. What diet is advisable?

sir, this is related to my facial mass. i have an avarage body for a 21 year old but the problem is my face is skinny.... it doesnt go well with my body.. is skinny face an effect of something in excess. i dont drink or smoke . neither have taken any body building steroids. but people keep pointing by sunken cheeks.. can u please suggest me a diet that will help... need your help
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I want to tell you that it is part of your physic and it depends on many factor like our parents. I think it will be better if you avoid it and maintain good nutrition as it will get some fat as your age advances. If you are very much worried meet a plastic surgeon.