Face paralyzed after an accident. Stiffness on the left cheek. Is this Bell s palsy?

I was involve in a car accident some years back, my head was severly hit and I lost consciousness for hours. After I recovered from comma, I notice blood oozing from my both ears. I later realized I had partial face paralysis. I don't know if it is Bell's palsy or not. For over 5 years now, I have been living with partial face weakness. I have tried everything but without much desired improvement. I can still feel some stiffness on my left cheeks. Any help?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013