Face oily, lots of pimples, pores. How to rectify? How to increase facial hair?

Dear Dr. I Am having a lot of pimples in face,It seems to be very oily.....I feel uncomfortable due to this.Now am using DERIVA -Cms cream,is it good for acne?also having some amount of pores ..Provide me the solution to rectify this.....for me i had less growth of facial hair(Beard & Mostaque) though i am 23 yrs it possible to increase the hair growth...Kindly provide me the solutions for my problem....Waiting for your valuable reply....
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012