Face numbness when blowing nose, tongue numbness

About a week ago, all of a sudden when I started blowing my nose my face from my nose down to my chin started going numb. It fades in and within about a minute and a half it fades back out. It started on the left side but it s now a little on the right but not much. It s also making my tongue numb as well when it happens now and the effects are lasting longer. Sometimes they re lasting up to an hour around the mouth area..
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
dear it seems to be anxious disorder.You should avoid caffein foods like coffee, chocolate, and alcoholic.If the problem persist try XXXX 0,25 mg at dinner for one week.There is nothing to be worried anyway.Wish you all the best