Face looks tired, getting skinny even though having enough food and rest, body healthy. Reason?

Dear doctor .i have a problem...always my face and throat getting too much tired..even if i have enough face is getting too much eyes going inside the skull ,my cheeks are becoming more skinny,and my throat is becominga also very tired....what may the reason doctor. pimples also coming,but my body is good and healthy...Head and throat always tired and becoming smaller than the body.. i am always having enough food and enough rest but why my face always tired..?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012