Face looks disfigured, upper lip, nose and lips area feels stiff. What may be the problem?

i 39 yrs old female.Since yeaterday I feel like my left side is disfigured but cross checking with my family confirmed my face looks fine. but my left upper lip n skin between nose and lips feels stiff. my mouth moves towards right more when I try to spit. my left eye is hurting and tear falls automatically. my left temple thurts too. i feel akward pain in left gum towards wisdom tooth too. i hv bowel movements too. pls help
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013