Face itching and swelling, allergic reaction, hydrocortizone provided relief, many tiny pimples under skin

Hi! Saturday I felt the lower area of my face begin to itch and swell . I thought I was having an allergic reaction to something. I swiped a bit of hydrocortizone on it and then it was fine. This morning I woke up to what feels like a zillion tiny little pimples under my facial skin- reaching now to my cheekbones. There is no itching- no secretions-only the texture of my skin is a bit leathery. I think I may be dehydrated? Drinking water now...Please help...Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012