Face is starting to look old and dull, skin feels rough, eyes look baggy. Which creams can be used?

I feel like me face is starting to look old. I have little pimps on my face (little bump look a likes) but my face also feels as though it is getting very rough, my eyes look very baggy and my face also has a dull component to it. I was wondering if there was any face creams that you would be able to suggest. I am still young, I am only 24 years old. I have a very high self-esteem so I am not being paranoid its from what I am being told as well.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Hello alaynabyrnes, welcm to HCM, skin problem is mainly caused by impure blood, and less moisture so i suggest you to take blood purification with ayurvedic medicines like mahamanjishthadi kwath.. u also massage with sesam oil with termeric powder to the face at night and wash it out in next morning with gram flor