Face hitting steering wheel. Have seizure like spells, not able to focus. MRI shows heterotopia. Can these be treated with medicine?

My daughter is 23 year old. Finished college and just starting to work in her field. She was in an accident 2 i/2 months ago where she hit her face on the steering wheel of her car. The CT scan showed nothing. But she now is having small seizures like spells. Mostly when she is stressed out. Just feeling like she is zoned out and not able to focus. She did not have these spells before the accident. She had a MRI and they say that it could be gray matter heterotopia. Can these be treated with medicine, will she be able to drive?.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012