Face hit against door, severe contusions on upper lip, wrist pain, swelling at gabella. Treatment?

Hello Doctors,

I was sleeping one night and suddenly, while in my sleep, I lept out of my bed face first into my hardwood floor. I had (somewhat recovered by now) some severe facial contusions on my upper lip (proximal to nasal septum), pain in my wrist (self analysis was the trapezium) and deep swelling at the glabella. As a medical student, I knew this swelling should have subsided some time ago. However, it has been 2 months since the incident and the swelling remains.

What is happening?

Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013