Face has become dark on exposure to sun. Had used Lomela cream. Recommendations?

Dear dr. I used lomela cream for alomost a month for a long and hyperpigmentaion and my black patches on the cheeks and nose have been cleared 60%. I went to outstation to Tamil Nadu and got exposed to little sun during the day and my entire face is completely darly as i have applied charcoal on my face and making it look so ugley. I am 50 years old and was a fare complextion woman. Now i have turned completely drak. Please advise what should i do. I am an working woman. Right now i am not using any creams.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013