Face gets dark in sun, hydroquinone and retinol. Best dermatologist?

I am just at my wits end trying to figure out what is going on with my face. It gets dark during the day especially if I go outside and back to normal at night. I have spent so much money on facials , expensive products, makeup and doctors. Some think I have lupus but I don t have other symptoms like joint pain and it is only my face. I think that it is sun damaged from what my dermatologist gave me at the end of the year- hydroquinone and retinol and I did not wear sunscreen because I didn t know. I do now. My question is who is the best person to be able to know what is going on with me? Dermatologist? I am looking for another one
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012